Eco Friendly Music Studio
Sunday, July 9, 2023 by Elana Segal | Music Lessons
In addition to teaching music, I am equally passionate about leading a low waist lifestyle to protect our planet.
Here are some of the things I do to make my studio more sustainable:
- Paperless studio materials and invoicing through My Music Staff
- Cruelty free hand soap and hand sanitizer for students
- Using LED light bulbs in the studio
- No single use plastic water bottles. Filtered water in reusable cups is available if a student forgets to bring their water bottle.
- Encourage students to support local and small business music stores to cut down their carbon emission from shipping
- Only serving vegan (and allergy-friendly) snacks at recitals in reusable or compostable dishes
Let me know if you have suggestions to make the studio even more low waist! I am always looking to improve.